If you value security & performance you need to ensure that the version of PHP on your server is up-to-date
- Reduce the chances of your application getting hacked by getting PHP upgraded
- Avoid even more expensive upgrades further down the line
- Make your application run faster
We can help you figure out if your PHP website is a ticking time bomb.
Could it get hacked or stop working? Is the version really out of date and no longer supported?
The longer you avoid a PHP upgrade the worse it’s going to get. Fill out the form to get started.
For more reasons why you should keep PHP up to date, read our detailed guide: The Business Case for Upgrading PHP.
Reliability, expertise, and availability are critically important to us in a supplier. We get that from Siftware, along with an honest assessment of whatever the situation is with our custom PHP applications.David Claridge, CIO. Risk Advisory Group PLC
What you’ll get, completely free:
- Report giving you insights into your server set-up and PHP version worth £500
- 15 min call with our founder to discuss the results
- 29 page guide detailing 10 tools that you can use to reduce risks inherent when outsourcing your application development.
We’re Siftware, a long established UK firm specialising in PHP development:
- We only work on custom PHP web sites and applications, just like yours.
- We’re experts at taking over existing PHP applications and giving them a new lease of life.
- We’re not distracted by having to constantly win large new-build projects. We are 100% focused on projects like yours: existing code that needs to be kept maintained and secure